A technical SQL Support Consultant works as a member of our team to ensure that our applications are performing and operating in accordance with defined service level agreements and customer requirements.
This role has primary responsibility for treat, find and implement solution to customer facing issues and requirements escalated from our help desk and implementation team.
- Render our products functionalities (based on the functional / business analysis made by our team of consultants) into SQL Server; translate the business logic into SQL code;
- Work together with developers and consultants to insure customers requirements are addressed;
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and triage application issues from SQL perspective;
- Analyze and change existing SQL queries in order to improve the performance;
- Develop procedures and scripts for reports, data migration and new functionalities offered in our application;
- Write optimized SQL queries for integration with other application;
- Create/maintain comprehensive support and process documentation.
- 2+ years of experience in using Microsoft Sql Server;
- Experienced in using T-SQL to develop and implement procedures and functions;
- Good communication skills and proactive attitude in solving requests;
- Adaptability and continuous learning;
- Good cheer and team spirit;
- Nice to have: Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Transparent Data Encryption (TDE).
Previous experience in a similar position in a company that provide B2B application from ERP, HCM, CRM area would be considered an advantage.
Nota de confidentialitate: Aplicand la acest job sunteti de acord cu prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal din CV in cadrul procesului de recrutare, conform Regulamentului (UE) 679/2016 („GDPR”) si a Politicii de Confidentialitate.
A aparut o eroare la trimiterea fisierului!
Formatul permis: '.pdf'. Dimensiune maxima fisier 5MB.
CV-ul dvs. a fost trimis!
Nu am CV disponibil