Are you a meticulous developer, but you always had a thing for the products you were working on? We are looking for someone to write excellent code and also to be part of a new team involved in developing our next SaaS HR platform from scratch.
If you have several years of experience in writing good quality code that transcends beyond the backlog stories, deep knowledge in .NET (Core) environment and OOP/design patterns with focus on web development and you are ready for new challenges, we want you in our team!
- The ambition to extend our already consolidated position into a leader of the HR Tech market
- A lot of knowledge and past experiences to seed into a new, state-of-the-art SaaS platform
- The opportunity for you to make a difference, participating in the creation of a complex product from ground up, using the latest technologies
- A warm environment waiting for your physical or remote contribution, along with attractive benefit packages and invaluable end-users’ gratitude on top of that
- Several years of passion in writing good quality code that transcends beyond the backlog stories
- Strong communication, coaching, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Previous involvement in enterprise products design/development and modern Agile SDLC understanding
- Deep knowledge in .NET (Core) environment and OOP/design patterns, with focus on web development and underlying concepts like HTTP protocol, REST API, single page apps, cloud/distributed architectures, microservices, CI/CD, Kubernetes;
- You are no stranger to SQL Server (or other RDBMS), with focus on database design, fairly complex queries and a bit of profiling/optimization
Nota de confidentialitate: Aplicand la acest job va asumati ca ati luat la cunostinta informatiile privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal din CV in cadrul procesului de recrutare, conform Politicii de Confidentialitate.
A aparut o eroare la trimiterea fisierului!
Formatul permis: '.pdf'. Dimensiune maxima fisier 5MB.
CV-ul dvs. a fost trimis!
Nu am CV disponibil