We are looking for The Superhero to define and lead the execution of our product solutions!
Are you a passionate Product Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in a great working environment?
If you like simple, intuitive and elegant design, if you love the journey of discovery through iteration and have relentlessly high standards for delivering innovative products, you are most welcomed in our team of young and enthusiastic people!
Objectives of this Role
Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
• Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective;
• Assess current competitor’s offerings, looking for opportunities for differentiation, appraise new product ideas;
• Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans;
• Develop product positioning and communication that differentiates it and its features across market segments;
• Analyze product requirements and business needs together with Business Analyst and align them to the company strategy;
• Develop, implement, and maintain product development timelines across multiple departments – project management;
• Manage the release plan and stakeholder expectations regarding project stages and deadlines – project management;
• Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, use cases, technical requirements, product specifications and translate product strategy into detailed requirements for pilot and final product development;
• Ensure the end to end implementation of business requirements for the software application, working closely with development and QA team;
• Manage product iterations, develop the scope and define prioritized backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team
• Work with QA engineers to create and validate test plans;
• Manage the creation and delivery of product documentation in order to facilitate knowledge transfer to internal and external customer.
Skills and Qualifications
• 5+ years of experience working with IT project teams involved in software development as a Product Manager or Product Owner;
• Experience in Agile product development, having a clear understanding of agile frameworks;
• Ability to understand technical concepts, including data relationships and software configuration;
• Strong knowledge in the field of UI / UX to ensure an optimal end-user experience in the online environment;
• Very good writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation skills;
• Ability to communicate expressively, clearly, to be unequivocally understood by members of the team;
• Experience in a dynamic product management role;
• Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle;
• Highly effective cross-functional team management;
• Hands-on attitude, driven self-starter with high initiative and confidence levels;
• Previous experience in development of enterprise application software (ERP, HCM, CRM etc); experience in HCM solutions development it’s a plus;
• Experience with B2B software products and SaaS concepts and processes – it’s a plus;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Graduated in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
Prin trimiterea CV-ului la job-ul de mai sus, esti de acord cu prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal, conform Regulamentului (UE) 679/2016 cunoscut drept „GDPR”. Aceste date ne sunt necesare pentru desfasurarea procesului de recrutare. Pentru mai multe detalii, te rugam sa accesezi Politica noastra de confidentialitate a datelor cu caracter personal.