Smartree Romania is recruiting a Payroll Analyst for its client, 2Checkout (now Verifone), a global provider of payment and commerce solutions.
• Audits employee pay records and reconciles totals by department, location, country, etc;
• Support the ongoing payroll process for Romania entity and/ or other entities;
• Serves as liaison to employees and with third party payroll vendors to ensure payroll processing accurately reflects company specific pay policies;
• Coordinates third party payroll system implementations and upgrades;
• Interprets pay policies, (e.g., vacation, disability, workers compensation, union contracts, government regulations, withholding exemptions, etc.) and ensures appropriate amounts/deductions are calculated and applied to the various accounts correctly;
• Verifies compliance with country payroll requirements; stays current with changes in the law;
• May assist with audits of internal records, stock transactions, tax filings and related documentation;
• Documents payroll processes and procedures; may train colleagues within payroll team;
• May back up those who perform other European country pay processing;
• Centralizes payroll files received from the managers and sends it to the payroll provider;
• Validate the payroll file and approve the payroll for the payment;
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, HR or equivalent;
• Preferably 2 year of specific payroll experience, Payroll Systems, generating reports, processing payroll;
• Very good Excel skills (including v-lookup & pivot table) required;
• Technologically sound to integrate data from different systems to create reports;
• Fluent English required;
Contract determined period 1 year.
Skills and Abilities:
• Must be detail-oriented and able to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced dynamic environment;
• Ability to multi-task and set priorities;
• Driven to satisfy internal and external customers;
• Good communication both oral and written;
• Team player and be able to work in fast –pace environment, meeting deadline in an accurate and timely manner;
• Self-motivated, capable of seeking quality solutions and continuously focusing on process improvements, while keeping the needs of the business in the forefront.
• Challenging work with multinational environment with a dynamic team;
• Unique opportunity for professional growth.
Prin trimiterea CV-ului la job-ul de mai sus, esti de acord cu prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal, conform Regulamentului (UE) 679/2016 cunoscut drept „GDPR”. Aceste date ne sunt necesare pentru desfasurarea procesului de recrutare. Pentru mai multe detalii, te rugam sa accesezi Politica noastra de confidentialitate a datelor cu caracter personal.