For coming back to work after parental leave, the employee shall request this fact to the employer who will issue a decision for termination of the suspension labor contract.
There are several steps required that the employee must carry them to restart work at the same job after the leave for child growth:
1. The employee makes a request for termination of the suspension of the labor contract and return to work under the same contract with the same previous provisions until taking the parental leave.
2. The employer is required to issue the termination decision for suspension and to allow resumption of activity.
3. The employee is bound to go to City Hall with a copy of the decision to terminate suspension of employment and to request the suspension of allowance for child care leave.
4. Depending on the options that has been made when requested the parental leave (up to age 1 or 2 of the child), the employee may receive insertion incentive of 500 lei per month if he/she restart the activity before the child reaches the age of 1 or 2 years. The insertion incentive can be received until the child is 2 years old.
5. The resumption of the parental child can be resumed any time until the child is 1 or 2 years, depending on the version chosen by the initial leave. In this case the insertion incentive is suspended and the incentive for parental leave is received again.
Download the termination decision for suspension of employment
You could also be interested in: