The management’s expectations of their HR professionals have changed significantly. The Human Resources Department will not only handle recruitment and selection, personnel administration and payroll.
HR is asked to deliver value in areas such as organizational effectiveness, talent management, implementing change among employees, planning and strategic integration.
These elements, inherent to business strategy, should be made concomitant with administrative activities. Therefore, the main benefit in HR outsourcing is that allows you, as a HR specialist, to concentrate on what is expected of you, not to miss processes without which the organization cannot function (payroll, personnel administration, recruitment etc.).
From quantity to quality
Basically, with a clear distinction between the administrative and the creative activities, the human resources specialists can express their full potential in effective interaction with people. The attribute of “human” in “human resources” regains the meaning. The employees are seen separately, as people and not as numbers in a table.
The impact of technology in all HR aspects is already a truism, at a time when more companies are choosing to turn to outsourcing and technology to increase productivity. Moreover, the technology has transformed the way human resources department manages and communicates information with and about people.
Safety data, streamlined productivity and improved communication are some of the immediate applications of the technology.
Outsourcing… for as much activities you can
There are five major reasons why companies choose to outsource HR services:
1. Reduce costs – automation and fast data processing, increasing productivity among employees, especially for payroll or temporary work.
2. Concentration – allows the HR department to devote time to strategic actions, not to transactional ones
3. Regulations compliance – transfers or minimizes legal risks to the outsourcing company and you can obtain specialized expertise
4. Access to the best technology – ensuring a mutually beneficial updated technology
5. No internal resources available – offers HR resources that the company does not own or the volume and complexity of processes need expertise.
The administrative, transactional HR’s aspects are the key to improving processes. You just need to identify them now – whether it’s payroll, timesheet management, program planning, recruitment and personnel administration. Then choose the strategic outsourcing partner, as Smartree, that will help you step by step in shaping your own virtual HR department.
You could also be interested in: